Friday, July 1, 2011

New Job!!!

Well, some of you know already, but I have a NEW JOB! Yay! I've been looking around for quite a while because I just wasn't enjoying what I was doing and the commute was killing me...yeah yeah, it was only 30 minutes. But to drive 30 minutes to a job you don't like and a company you don't really respect...made it seem like 3 hours! :) So after a few rejections, I decided to stop looking. And after a month, this company calls me out of the blue. They are called MulvannyG2, an architectural design company that is based out of Bellevue (10 minutes from my house!!). They had an opening available for Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. I figured I might as well go for an interview because Architecture seems interesting. So I show up and the office is literally, the prettiest office I've ever set foot in! I love it. The interview went great and a week later they offered me the job (I got an offer letter and everything!) So I accepted, obviously, and I start on July 11th. I am seriously so excited because not only will I be closer to home, but I will be working for the #1 Top Rated Company to work for - no lie, look it up! :) I feel so blessed and am very grateful to have finally found a job that will make me happy. And there's a BONUS...I get to work downtown with Andy so we will be able to meet up for "lunch". JK... haha! I will miss some of the people that I worked with though, especially my friend Michele, who if it wasn't for her, I would have quit a year ago, even without a new job. She made that job bearable and she has become a great friend! But we will make sure to still get together...fo sho! Right, Michele? :)
And next week I am so excited because it's my big sister's wedding! I am so happy for her! She deserves this so much and I love that she is marrying someone that loves her so much, respects her, and who I know will take care of her (and the little one) the rest of their lives. Andy and I are so excited to spend some time with her and the rest of the fam, even though it'll be for like 36 hours...Unfortunately, we had already planned and paid for our cruise in October, so we were out of time-off for work (don't get me wrong, sooooo excited for our cruise!), but I just wish I could be there to help with everything before the big day. But at least we'll be there and we honestly couldn't be happier! Love you Meg - see you in 7 days!

1 comment: