Monday, October 19, 2009

Seattle here we come!!

When Andy graduated from USU in July there weren't too many job opportunities available. I had my job at Farm Bureau that I was loving and he had taken over as Manager at USU surplus. We got great benefits, but Andy wasn't very happy. He wasn't doing what he loved and as he said "I got dumber every day I worked there". After a few long talks and lots of prayer we decided that we needed to move to a place of opportunity, which in our case was Seattle, Washington. It was hard to tell my family and friends that we were leaving, but we knew what we were doing was the best choice for us.
On October 1st, Andy's parents kindly took us in until we can get settled with new jobs and find our own place. I've really enjoyed getting to know the in-law's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment